I came across this challenge by Bryan Hutchinson on one of my most favorite writing Website “Positive Writer”. 40 reasons?? hmm..lets see if I can downsize my reasons for writing……
Here I go!
- I write because its my most creative outlet
- I write to escape into my own world
- I write to feel beautiful
- It really makes me happy
- I write to leave a part of me into paper
- I write to be immortal
- I write to die over and over again
- I write to communicate with people
- I write to pretend
- I write to make people cry
- I write to make others happy
- I write because I can
- Because I have a voice that keeps talking to me in my head
- I write to inspire
- I write out my fears
- I write for change
- I write because its the coolest thing to me
- I write because I love to read
- I write to feel powerful
- I write because its the most audacious thing to do, duhhh!!
- I write to remember
- I write to tell my experience
- I write because its cool
- I write to manipulate
- I write to be a god
- I write to feel sexy
- Because it’s the most powerful thing to do
- I write to not be judged
- I write to get out of being bullied
- I write to get in touch with the invisible
- I write to run faster than my physical body, writing is my sport
- I write because I’m lonely
- I write for my passions
- Writing intrigues me and get me high
- I write because I could lie without it being technically a lie
- I write for my dreams and aspirations
- Because I’m weird
- It’s a TALENT
- Because I could create anything
- I write because words are much nicer to me than humans.
Those are my own reasons for writing, and I do know we all have different things that are just part of us…writing is mine. what’s yours?
You can check up the original post here http://positivewriter.com/reasons-why-write-challenge/
Have an amazing day, Stay you, Stay True and be Beautiful!
I hope you look nice today….. 🙂 See you on the next post!